Simon felt sick. “I told you. I’m a vampire.”
“You’re not my son. You’re not Simon.” She was shuddering. “What kind of living thing doesn’t have a pulse? What kind of monster are you? What have you done with my child?”
“I am Simon -” He took a step toward his mother.
She screamed. He had never heard her scream like that, and he never wanted to again. It was a horrible noise.
(Source: brotherjem, via pearlreadsbooks)
- claceandmalec4ever likes this
- i-volunteer-as-shadowhunter reblogged this from brotherjem
- theeverdeensband reblogged this from caeserflickerman
- dust-and-feathers reblogged this from seraph-blades-and-whips
- dust-and-feathers likes this
- Show more notes