Hello there person who wants to learn more about me. How’s it going?
In case you didn’t already know I go by the name Radiya but my friends call me Francis “Meow” Bobbington. I’m 17 years old so I only have 2 years left of my teenage angst :’(
On a normal day you’ll find me spending my time travelling the great beyond to get to sixth form where I use my powers to READ. I also like to put fingers to keyboard to write stories, novels and poems. My love for books spans out so far that I want to work in the world of publishing and hopefully become an author.
My hobbies include writing, drinking tea and coffee, collecting mass amounts of books, watching TVD (Ian Somerhalder yum!), singing loudly to myself, meowing at people etc.
Well it’s time to end this essay, dating bio, rant and about me page. Catch you later kiddies.
This page was written by Yasmina
- The Handmaid’s Tale- Margaret Atwood
- The Blind Assassin- Margaret Atwood
- Noughts & Crosses- Malorie Blackman
- The Kite Runner- Khaled Hosseini
- A Thousand Splendid Suns- Khaled Hosseini
- To Be Sung Underwater- Tom McNeal
- Wintergirls- Laurie Halse Anderson
- Wuthering Heights- Emily Bronte
- Don’t Tell- Karen Rose
- The Lovers- John Connolly
- Animal Dreams- Barbara Kingsolver
- The Notebook- Nicholas Sparks
- If I Stay- Gayle Forman
- Censoring an Iranian Love Story- Shahriah Mandanipour
- P.S. I Love You- Cecelia Ahern
has read 8 books toward her goal of 50 books.
I can’t even change much about my bio seeing as Yasmina wrote pretty much all there is to know! :) But here’s my personal book blog
for um… further reading?