Hello there, you’ve stumbled upon the about me page of Yasmina.
To start off I’m 21 years old; I study Psychology at university; I love books and have an ever growing library of young adult books; I’m crazy about gadgets (I really want an iPad) and most importantly I drink copious amounts of tea. I also enjoy art and photography but if you ask my family they’ll tell you how lazy I am with both.
I love to watch American tv shows likeHow I Met Your Mother, American Horror Story, The Vampire Diaries, Community, Adventure Time, Phineas and Ferb, The Big Bang Theory, Gossip Girl… you get the gist. I also love a few English shows like Misfits, Hollyoaks and Game of Thrones.
I’ve recently started playing video games and have seriously become obsessed with playing ZOMBIES on Call of Duty: Black Ops. For about a month or two I think I played it almost everyday and I get really frustrated when I play with my sisters.
So yeah, that’s pretty much all there is to know about me :)
Feel free to talk to me about any of the shows or books I’ve read/watched. I like nerding out with people over stuff like that.
has read 11 books toward her goal of 100 books.
Pottermore Username: SpellCloak26
- Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
- The Time Traveller’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
- When God was a Rabbit by Sarah Winman
- Tuesday’s with Morrie by Mitch Albom
- My Sister’s Keeper by Jodi Picoult
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
- Wither by Lauren DeStefano
- Sister by Rosamund Lupton
- Divergent by Veronica Roth
- The Mortal Instrument Series by Cassandra Clare
- The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
- Harry Potter Series by J K Rowling
- Hunger Games Series by Suzanne Collins
- The Fault In Our Stars by John Green